Sunday, October 31, 2010

I Am Blogging!

Can you believe it? Me. Writing a blog. I can't believe it either, but it seems like we are all jumping on the blog wagon. I have thought about this for a long time and have even started one (or two), but I would forget about it. I wouldn't write anything for months. I really didn't know WHAT to write about. I lead a pretty boring life. I go to work, come home, kiss the husband, play with the dog, cook supper (ok, I admit I don't do this very often, but that will be a topic for a future entry :-) ), clean house, do laundry. You get the picture. Pretty boring stuff. That is why I have decided to do this blog. If I have to write about what I have done maybe I will start doing more things. It's worth a try......So hopefully I will peak your interest and you will come back!

I will touch on dieting (I do this a LOT), exercising (I love to run), family and friends (even though they may not want me to!), cooking (which I love to do and that's why I have to diet and exercise!), reading, adventures we take, and Lance (our rescue beagle!).

The only problem I have with blogging is the writing part.....I have all these wonderful thoughts in my head, but putting them down on paper (or computer) is hard for me. I went to bed last night thinking of all these things to write about, but then when I sit in front of the computer they all disappear. I have to actually WRITE it all down on paper first before typing it out. Weird. I know. That's me. I guess I'll start keeping a notepad by my bed.......

I hope you will want to spend "A Little Time With Me". =)

Y PAM

5 comments:

  1. YAY! Can't wait to spend time with you! (LOVE the title by the way!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I get to read what you write about me before it is posted?? LOL! Otherwise, I will deny, deny, deny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, how cool!!! You go girl! Touch a lot on dieting ok???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Erin!
    No, Greg you will not get to ready it before it is posted, but I will be kind!!!
    Jennifer, you know me girl! It will probably be ALL about dieting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're off to a good start! I can't count the number of times I've had great ideas in my head, then forgot them. I started writing them down, so I have all these little slips of paper with random phrases written on them stuck everywhere. Looking forward to your next post!

    ReplyDelete