Sunday, January 16, 2011

G is for Gym and H is for Habit

I started this blog to help me lose weight and get back in shape.  I thought I could help others with it too, but I haven't been very good about keeping it updated.  Life has gotten in the way.  Needless to say, I haven't lost any weight either.

As most of you know, my mom fell on December 10th and has been in the hospital or a nursing facility since then.  I try to go to the hospital every day and it has become very easy to just stop somewhere and grab a bite to eat.  I usually don't make the best choices when I go out to eat.  There is so much to choose from and I have no willpower!

I have decided all of that is going to change.  Today.  Ok.  Tomorrow.  I already have a membership to the gym.  So I can't use that as an excuse.  I really don't like going to the gym.  I would rather run outside, but until the weather turns around a little I have no choice.  I am off tomorrow, so I am going to get up a little earlier and go to the gym.  On the days that I have to work, I will go either before or after I visit with mom.  I should probably go before, because once I go visit with her I will find a million excuses for not going.  On the weekend or days off I will get up early and go.  Hopefully I can get back in the habit of going and it won't seem like such a chore.  


Y PAM

No comments:

Post a Comment