Monday, January 24, 2011

I is for Insane

Because that is how I feel right now!  It seems like the harder I try to diet and exercise the worse I am at it.

Good. Grief.

I started this blog NINE weeks ago.  I was hoping to lose at least 1 pound a week.  I should be down at least 9 pounds at this point.  Guess how much I have lost?  Zip. Zilch. Zero.  That's right.  NONE!  I know I have gone through a lot in the last 6 weeks, but that really isn't a good excuse.  I have only myself to blame.  I could also blame C and K, but I won't.  I work with C and K and they know that I have no willpower.  Especially if they are going to Garcia's.  It is the best mexican restaurant on Earth!  My mouth is watering just thinking about it.  Sorry.  I get a little carried away when I think of that place.  So you see how hard dieting can be when you work with C and K. 

All of that is going to change.  Tomorrow.  I have told them if they are going out to eat they are not allowed to tell me about it.  It will be that simple.  Right?  I certainly hope so. 


I am going to start the Three Day Diet tomorrow.  You are supposed to lose up to 10 pounds in three days.  I know I probably won't lose that much, but 3-4 pounds will certainly boost my ego and will hopefully keep me going. 


I also started going back to the gym today.  So I am on the right track.  Once again.  Hopefully I will stay on the right track this time.  As long as I can keep from going insane when I know C and K are going to Garcia's without me.............

Y PAM

No comments:

Post a Comment