Tuesday, February 15, 2011

J is for January/June

January.  I don't like January.  It has 31 long days.  It's cold, snowy and dreary.  There is nothing to look forward to in January.  I usually go to the gym every day in January.  It helps to get me through the month.  I think I went twice last month.  sigh.  I am not doing that great on this diet/exercise plan that I have supposedly started.  Life has gotten in the way quite a bit.  Is that really a good excuse though?  No it's not and I know that.  So now what?

June.  I love June.  It's warm and sunny.  The beginning of boating season.  That means the beginning of swimsuit season.  I refuse to go through another summer looking like this.  I must do something and I must do it NOW.  Lucky for me (and Lance) the weather is starting to warm up enough that we can run outside.  We ran 3 miles yesterday.  I didn't run today, but I think I am going to start out a little slow.  Maybe run 3-4 days a week and work my way up.  Next step is my food intake.  That's the hard part.  I love to eat.  I love to go out to eat.  I love sweets.  I can do this though.  I have done it before.  I can do it again.  It will just take willpower.  Of course, we all know I don't have much willpower, so maybe I should say it will take a lot of hard work and patience!  But, I know I can do this. 

I have decided do only one letter per blog post.  I think if I make myself sit down and write a separate post for each letter it might help me a little more too.  Plus I owe it to my reader(s) and myself.  I started this blog to help with my weight loss and to make me get out there and exercise more.  That's what I plan on doing.  Starting now.  I hope you stay tuned.  I am sure this time the results will be worth it!!


Y PAM

No comments:

Post a Comment