Sunday, April 24, 2011

N is for Naked

That's right.  Naked.  The ABC's are supposed to be about diet and exercise.  I have not stayed on track.  Needless to say I have not lost any weight.  I have actually gained a few pounds since starting this blog.  That's why this post is about NAKED. 

Have you ever stood in front of a full length mirror NAKED?  It can be a little scary.  It was for me.  And I knew at that moment I had to do something about it.  If I don't get this under control now then I never will.  I know me too well. 

That means no more going out to eat lunch.  Getting up early to run.  Taking walks during breaks at work.  I can do this.  I know I can, because I have done it before.  I will do it again and this time (hopefully) I will keep it off.

Stay tuned, because you are going to see a different side of me.  The fighter.  The doer.  The one that is going to get this done!  Watch out weight, because you are coming off!


Y PAM

No comments:

Post a Comment