Saturday, April 30, 2011

O is for Optimistic

Hopeful and confident about the future or successful outcome of something.  That is what the definition of optimistic is. 

When you start a weight loss program you have to be optimistic.  You must be hopeful about the future.  You must be confident about the future.  Without those two things you really can't be successful.

I decided to google optimistic.  There were so many positive things that I could use to relate to dieting and exercise.  I thought I would share a few of my favorite with you.



  • "Everyone has their times of weakness. You may stumble at times and go back into bad habits but never give up and gradually you will succeed."  That really hits home with me!  How many times have I stumbled and gone back into those bad habits of eating out and not exercising.  But I have never really truly given up!  So maybe gradually I will succeed!


  • "I have to exercise in the morning before my brain figures out what I'm doing!"  Isn't that the truth?!?   There is just something about exercising first thing in the morning that really wakes up the body and mind!  I really must get back in the habit of doing that again!


  • "He who has health, has hope: and he who has hope, has everything."  So here's hoping that I get skinny and healthy!!


  • "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending".  And that is exactly what I plan on doing. 

  • Today is the first day of the rest of my life!!

    Y PAM

    No comments:

    Post a Comment