Monday, December 26, 2011

V, W, X, Y and Z...........

The last time I posted, which was almost 5 months ago, I said that V was going to be for Victory.  Unfortunately, it is not.  My weight loss has once again been put on the back burner.  Why?  I really don't know.  I just can't seem to focus on it, but that is going to change.

What is different?  I am going on a cruise in 2 1/2 months.  Our niece, Kara, is getting married on a cruise ship.  How awesome is that?!?  Not so awesome if you are 30+ pounds overweight, but that is going to change.  It has too!

The new year is just around the corner, so why not make some new years resolutions. 

First thing on the list is ME.  Time to take of myself.  That means diet, exercise and healthier habits.  I have to stop this cycle that I am on.  The scale is going in the wrong direction and I don't like it at all.  I don't like what I see in the mirror.  If I thought my clothes were snug before you should see them now.  UGH!  It is not pretty at all. 

The second thing on my list is to post more entries on my blog.  I have been tossing around the idea of doing a coupon blog.  I started couponing a few months ago and I absolutely love it!  I have saved a lot of money on items we use every day.  I'm just not sure I have the time or energy to do a coupon blog.  I follow several coupon blogs and I think you have to be a stay at home mom with kids in school, because it seems like a full-time job. 

The third is to stop wasting so much time sitting on my bottom watching TV and playing on the computer.  On any given night I sit on the couch and watch TV and combing FB to see what others were doing for at least 2 hours, sometimes more.  What a waste!  I could be exercising, cleaning, walking Lance, etc.....

The fourth is getting organized.  Since mom's fall last year I have let things go......my weight, not exercising, becoming lazy, our house...I could go on.  I can use the time that I normally waste watching TV to get our house organized again.  Shew!  I have a lot of things to do.  Guess I should get off this computer and get started, but first....

V was not for Victory, but it will.  It just takes some time.

W is for Winning.  I will win this fight.

X is for Xanthippe, which means ill-tempered woman.  That is what I will be if I don't keep all my New Year's Resolutions.

Y is for Year.  I started this blog over a year ago.  I really thought things would be so much different a year later.  I am not going to be discouraged though.  Just means I need to work a little harder.  I always seem to work better under pressure anyway.

Z is for Zumba.  I love Zumba, so I need to find some classes.  I need to jumpstart this diet and exercise and Zumba will do it! 

Wishing you all a Happy New Year!  I know mine is going to start out with a bang!!!!!
 



Y PAM

No comments:

Post a Comment