Thursday, June 28, 2012

And The Award Goes To......


ME!!!

I got a very pleasant surprise the other day.  The most amazing Michael over at My Glass House nominated me for a blog award - Mrs. Sparkly's Ten Commandments Award.  Here is a picture of it.  Isn't it pretty?!?



As a nominee, I'm required to answer a number of questions about myself.  Okay, so here goes:

Describe myself in seven word.  I am myself, no more or less....

What keeps me up at night?  What doesn't keep me up at night might be easier to answer.  The older I get the harder it is for me to go to sleep and stay asleep.

Who would I like to be?  I like being me, but if I have to be someone else I think I would like to be Anastasia Steele!

What am I wearing right now?  A red, orange, pink and brown dress and red flip flops.

What scares me?  Spiders, snakes, anything creepy crawly and I am terrified of heights.

What are the best and worst things about blogging?  The best thing is being able to write about anything I want to and not worrying about punctuation or grammar mistakes cause I don't care!  The worst thing is trying to come up with new and interesting things to write about so people will read it.

If I could change one thing about myself, what would it be?  Only one thing??  I guess make me rich that way I can change everything else that I need to change or at least get help for it!

Slankets, yes or no?  NO.  I wear shorts and t-shirts and go barefoot in the winter.  I can't stand being hot, unless I'm on the beach or next to the pool.

Tell us something about the person who nominated you.  Michael is a wonderful friend.  We went to high school together but didn't know each other.  Fast forward SEVERAL years later and we connect on Facebook and our lives haven't been the same since!!!  LOL!  He's also going to be a published author one day soon and I will be able to say I knew him before he became rich and famous!!!  Thank you so much for the nomination, Michael!!

Nominate five other blogs for the award:

Kara at How IChow

Amanda at Amanda Mitchell Photography

Erin at A little bit of everything

The Nerd in the Corner

Tamara at Wine Time With Tamara

Be sure to check out Michael's blog at My Glass House.  Thanks again for nominating me.

Wonder if I'll get one of those lavish gift bags that they always give out at the award ceremonies.....



YPAM

1 comment: