Sunday, June 10, 2012

Changes, Part 2!

It's been awhile, hasn't it??  I told myself I was going to start writing a post every three to four days.  It's been five MONTHS!  Sorry to the one or two readers that I have.  I know you are very disappointed in me.  I am disappoint in me too!  But starting today things are going to start changing! 
I have always told myself that I need to learn how to manage my time more effectively.  I need to stop putting things off and just do them.  I think it takes me longer to come up with excuses to not do something then it would have taken me to just gone ahead and done it!  I have been reading a friends' blog and he recently updated his information about his career.  I had no idea that one of the many things that he had available was information on time management!  Reading this has helped me tremendously.  For more information go to his blog here and click on the upper right hand side under My Work.  You'll be glad you did!

The changes will include how often I post.  I am not going to commit and say that I will definitely post every three or four days, but you will see more posts from me.  Also, I am going to change what I blog about.  Instead of devoting my blog to one or two topics, I'm thinking about doing a series of posts on one topic but will give myself the freedom to blog about whatever I want.  After all, it is my blog!! 

I hope you'll stick around, because I am getting my life and blog organized.  Hopefully both will be more interesting!!


Y PAM

No comments:

Post a Comment