Sunday, June 24, 2012

Saving Money

I started clipping coupons about 9 months ago and I have become addicted!  If you don't clip coupons, then you need to start.  I will try to help you because it can be a bit overwhelming.

I really don't remember what got me started on this whole coupon thing.  I think I was searching the internet and stumbled across a coupon blog and it just took off from there. 

There's more to it than just clipping coupons, too.  You have to look at your sale ads in the Sunday paper and see who has what on sale.  Then you match your coupons up to those sales.  It's a full-time job!  Luckily, there are several wonderful coupon blogs that you can follow to help you out.

The ones that I really like are Krazy Lady, Frugal Chick, Katarina, and Bluegrass Savers.  These are only a few of the blogs that are out there.  Most of those blogs will recommend other blogs too, so you just need to go through and find the ones that you really like.  Katarina recently changed her blog.  Now she mainly posts Kroger deals.  There are a few other blogs out there that concentrate mainly on one store.  There's one for Walgreen's here. She also has a CVS one.  The list goes on and on and on!!  Some of these blogs are regional, so you have to be careful about that.  I'll get my hopes up about a sale or coupon and then realize we didn't get that coupon or have that sale. 

There are also apps for your phone that can MAKE you money.  We'll discuss that in another post.  Don't want to overwhelm you in one post!
Until next time....Happy Couponing!!!!

Y PAM

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your nomination for Mrs. Sparkly's Ten Commandments Award! For instructions on accepting the nomination, see yesterday's post on my blog. I thought this would motivate you to keep those great posts coming!

    ReplyDelete