Sunday, July 29, 2012

Weigh In Sunday #2 July 29, 2012

This is what I did for the week to help (or hurt) my next weigh in.  At the end of this post will be my weigh in for this week.  I certainly hope it is down!

Sunday, July 22 - The day started out with my first weigh in.  You can check that out here.  It wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be to post that for the world to see.  It is what it is and I plan on changing it!  To celebrate my first weigh in we went to El Chico to eat!  I know, I know.....not a good way to start, but I had a coupon for B1G1 Free and you know how I am about my coupons!  Plus they have this wonderful Burrito Bowl that I always get.  It has rice, black beans, chicken, corn, onions, jalapenos, tomatoes, cilantro, cheese and sour cream drizzle.  It's not loaded with sour cream.  It's only a little drizzle over it.  It's also the only thing I ate for the day.  I know that's not good for me either, but that's what this is all about.  Changes!!

Monday, July 23 - Woke up with a migraine.  Not a good way to start the day.  Didn't go to the gym and again only ate once.  I wasn't hungry and I knew that I was going to stop and get mom a pizza from Pizza Hut, so I saved my calories for that!

Tuesday, July 24 - I went to a class at the gym.  A Lot to Lose.  Man, what a workout.  When I left the gym it looked like I had jumped in the pool I was so hot and sweaty!  Not a pleasant drive from Frankfort to Lexington in hot and sweaty gym clothes!!!

Wednesday, July 25 - Went to the gym and did 30 minutes on the treadmill and the weight training room. 

Thursday, July 26- Was pretty sore from Tuesday and Wednesday, so I took a break from the gym.

Friday, July 27 - Went to the gym and just did the weight training circuit room. 

So, are you ready for the big reveal????  Here it is!!!!  That's a 4.5 pound weight loss!!!!  WooHoo!!!  I'm pretty excited!!!  I know it won't be this much every week, but it's definitely a great start! 



I am ready for week 2!  Bring it on!!!



YPAM

No comments:

Post a Comment