Sunday, August 12, 2012

Weigh In Sunday #4 August 12, 2012

It's that time again.  This past week hasn't been great as far as diet and exercise goes.  I just haven't been able to really get motivated, but I still somehow lost. 

This week is definitely going to be different.  I am going to take healthy lunches to work and I am going to eat them.  I went to the store today and bought things to make yummy salads.  Lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, celery, almonds, turkey and shredded cheese.  I also bought some cottage cheese, soups and stuff to make sandwiches.

I have also decided that I am going to get up early and start running again.  I love to run, but have just gotten out of the habit.  That is going to change.  I will also go to the gym three times during the work and hopefully will go to two classes at the gym in the evening. 

The only bad thing I have going for me this week is Wallace's Wacky Wednesday.  I used to work at Wallace's and some of still get together the third Wednesday of every month.  We drink, eat and enjoy each other's company.  Did I mention we drink and eat A LOT????  Hopefully all that exercising will help!

Here's my weigh in for this week:



I am back in the 140's!!  Yes, I know only by half a pound, but I'll take it!!!  That makes a total loss of 5.5 pounds!  SWEET!!! 

Hopefully all the exercise and dieting this week will take a few more pounds off! 

See you next week!!!

P.S. Bill, I will try and put up a few posts for you this week on couponing!  Check out those other blogs I told you about.  They will help you a lot!  That's where I get most of my information from!  Happy Couponing!!!


YPAM

No comments:

Post a Comment