Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Weigh In Sunday #5 August 19, 2012

Sorry, I know this is a little late, but I just haven't had the time to sit down and write this post!  I did weigh on Sunday and I have that picture for you. 

Let me just say that last week was a very, very, very bad week for me!  I had a migraine on Monday and it was still around on Wednesday.  I went to the ER Wednesday afternoon and they gave me fluids and a drug "cocktail" through an IV.  I definitely felt better when I left, but the migraine was still there.  It didn't completely go away until Thursday afternoon. 

I didn't go to the gym at all last week and my food choices weren't that great either.

So here you go:



Initial Weigh-In: 155.0
Last Weigh-In: 149.5
This Weigh-In: 152.0

That's a 2.5 pound gain for the week, but I am still down 3 pounds. 

It's time to kick this fat in the butt and get down to business.  I went to the gym after work and did 20 minutes on the Elliptical and 30 minutes on the treadmill.  I also did the weight room.  Take that fat!

Come back next week for what will hopefully be an awesome weigh-in!!

Until next time.....


YPAM

No comments:

Post a Comment