Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Sabotage

I used to blame myself for my dieting failures, but I have come to realize that I am not to blame!  Hallelujah!  Can you hear the choir of angels singing?!?

Let me explain....

Last night when I got home I was going to throw some clothes in the washer and then put my running shoes on and go for a run.  Tall Man was home and asked me if I was going to eat supper.  I said no.  I should have left it at that and put my clothes on and left, but noooooooo.....I had to ask him what he was making.

BIG MISTAKE!!

I had made a pot of chili on Sunday and he was taking the leftovers and making nachos.  I wish I would have taken a picture of it, because OH.MY.GOODNESS.  It was delish!  The bottom layer was tortilla chips, on top of that was the chili, then some salsa, followed by cheese, jalapenos, and sour cream.

It was a picture of heaven!

Who could resist?!?

Certainly not me!

After I stuffed myself with this delicious goodness I told Tall Man that he was to NEVER tell me what he was making for supper!

So that my friends is one of the reasons why I am not to blame for my dieting failures.

I have several more reasons that I will share with you later!

Thanks for stopping by and spending....


No comments:

Post a Comment