Thursday, May 30, 2013

Sangria Recipe

I have an awesome Sangria recipe that someone wanted me to share.  I decided this would be the easiest way to get it out there.  Plus I am updating my blog, which I haven't done in a loooong time!!!

I am writing the recipe from memory, so hopefully I won't leave anything out.

The first thing you will need is a large container.  I use the big sun tea jars.  They are perfect.

Cut up some fruit in bite size pieces.  An orange, lime, lemon and peach is what I use.  Put those in the bottom of your sun tea jar along with about a cup of brandy.  Put in fridge and let it soak overnight.

The next day gently crush the fruit with a wooden spoon and add a can of frozen orange juice-thawed, a can of frozen cranberry juice-thawed, a can of frozen limeade-thawed, one can of water, one large bottle of wine (I use white zinfandel, but you can use any wine).  Gently stir and right before serving add a bottle of sparkling water.

Enjoy!  I hope you love it as much as we do!


Thank you for stopping by and spending.......


No comments:

Post a Comment