Friday, October 11, 2013

Diet Bet Week 1

I made it through week 1 of the Diet Bet.  I stepped on the scale this morning and my current weight is......

Well, before I reveal my weight let me tell you a little bit about the past week!

My co-workers and I usually go out to eat EVERY SINGLE DAY of the week!  This week we only went out ONCE!  I didn't exercise as much as I wanted.  Actually I really didn't exercise at all.  I walked at work once or twice, but that was it.  Next week I have to step up my exercise program!

Now, for the weigh-in!  Drum roll please..........162.0!!!!!!  That's a weight loss of 3.5 pounds!!!


I know it won't be that every week, but like the picture above says "progress is progress"!!!

My goal is to be in the 150's next week.  Hope you stop back by and see if I made it!

Thanks for stopping by and spending.......

No comments:

Post a Comment