Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Hodge Podge


When I decided to create my own blog, I didn't really think about how much time I would have to invest in it.  I thought I could jump online, write a few paragraphs and be done.  It's not that simple.

Trying to come up with witty, amusing, interesting things to write about is hard!

I really need to write about my dieting and exercising, or lack thereof.....I'm hoping that keeping track of it here will help me keep on track....

February is probably the worst month for me to start a diet.  My birthday and my mom's birthday is February 5.  My husband's birthday is February 11.  Valentine's Day is February 14.  Our anniversary is February 17.  Throw in a couple of relative's birthdays and a few friends birthdays and we are celebrating almost the entire month of February!!

You also have to throw in the fact that I am addicted to sweets!  I could probably eat an entire German Chocolate Cake in one sitting.  I'm not lying......But, I guess as they say, admitting you have a problem is the first step!

I also want to blog a little about couponing.  Even though I am not that great at it, I do try.  So maybe together we can become coupon queens (and kings).

I am also going to blog about food.  I know.  I know.  I just talked about dieting, but I can blog about healthy food too!  Maybe I can take some of the not so healthy recipes and make them a little bit healthier!

I might even blog a little bit about my family, because they are pretty awesome!!

I hope you stay tuned!

Until next time......thanks for spending-----

No comments:

Post a Comment