Monday, July 11, 2016

The Time Has Come!

(I can't get the pictures to upload.  Not sure what is going on.  I 'm going to post this without pictures and hopefully can get the pictures to add later!)

I received my 21 Day Fix order on Saturday.  A few days ahead of schedule!  So I was able to read up on it and get everything prepared to start my first round of 21 Day Fix today, Tuesday, July 5!!

My starting weight is 166.2.  I forgot to take a picture of the scale to prove this.  My mornings are a bit hectic and this morning was no exception.  Zane, my son and daughter-in-laws Great Dane, decided he needed some carbs and managed to open our bread drawer and get the hot dog buns and another package of rolls out.  He and his co-hort Kip, a rat terrier, ripped the bags apart, leaving a trail of plastic bread wrapper and bread crumbs from the kitchen to the living room!!!

I did take my before pictures yesterday.....I'm a little ashamed to post them, but I said I would....I look like I am 9 months pregnant with triplets!!!  UGH!!!!

I am allowed 3 veggies (green container), 2 fruits (purple container), 4 proteins (red container), 2 carbs (yellow container, 1 healthy fats (blue container), 1 seeds & dressings (orange container and 2 oils & nut butters (teaspoon).

My food so far has been:

Breakfast - a smoothie made with 1/2 banana, 8 oz. unsweetened almond milk, 2 tsp peanut butter, 1 scoop chocolate shakeology and ice.  It was very delicious.  I counted this as 1 protein (red container), 1/2 carb (yellow container) and 2 tsp.

Mid-morning snack - almonds (1 blue container)

Lunch - hamburger (1 red container), quinoa (1 yellow container), salad (1 green container) with homemade balsamic vinaigrette (1 orange container)

Mid-afternoon snack - grapes (1 purple container)

So that leaves me with 2 veggies, 2 proteins and 1/2 carb left for supper!

Not bad for my first day!!

Stay tuned for days 2 - 21!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment