Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Diets - Day 2 of 3


It is day 2 of my 3 day diet.  I usually weigh myself EVERY morning, but decided not to get on the scale this morning.  I was afraid that if it showed no change from yesterday I would get frustrated and quit.  So we will all have to wait until Thursday to see if I lose any weight.

The food that was allotted for the day wasn't that bad.  Here is the list of what I was able to eat:

Day 2
Breakfast
1 egg, scrambled, hard-boiled, poached (cooked without any fat)
1 slice of toast
1/2 banana

Lunch
1 cup of cottage cheese
1 egg, scrambled, hard-boiled, poached
5 saltine crackers

Supper
2 hot dogs (no bun)
1 cup broccoli
1/2 cup carrot
1/2 cup vanilla ice cream

The ice cream at the end of the day was the best part!  I bought the "best" vanilla ice cream I could find and it was delicious!!!  Now that I am looking back at Day 1 I realize that I forgot to eat the 1/2 banana at supper!  Wonder if I can add that to today's menu???  LOL!

I really didn't get that hungry during the day, except at supper.  Tall Man had to go get charcoal and he did a few other errands.  It took him over 30 minutes and it was almost 6:00pm before he left, so it was after 7:00pm by the time we ate!

One thing that I have done is slow down my eating.  There's not a lot of food there so I try to make it last!

I have almost made it through day 2, so come back tomorrow and see if I make it through Day 3 and thanks for spending..........

No comments:

Post a Comment